- Per IDD session at our Clinic: are discounted to £45 for block of ten when prepaid
- In addition to 10 treatment course of IDD treatment bought in advance we offer two 30 minutes sessions of Laser Therapy FREE OF CHARGE giving you potential saving of £66
- We have noted that the low level laser therapy option does facilitate the changes introduced by IDD treatment. If you are deemed a suitable candidate for IDD the treatment is charged at a cost of £65 for one hour for the first treatment appointment. This allows us gather all appropriate information and have a discussion before the treatment begins, apply heat to the appropriate area pre the IDD treatment, the treatment time itself and a cold pack application post treatment.
Non completion of the prepaid IDD Therapy sessions.
Should you for one reason or not you do not complete the IDD Therapy course and any refund that may be due, will no longer be eligible to the discount price of £45 per treatment, therefore you will be charged the full non- discounted price of £75 per treatment that has been undertaken.
IDD may not be suitable if you have any of the following conditions:
- Osteoporosis Severe
- Canal Stenosis
- Surgical hardware in the spine
- Severe Scoliosis
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Vertebral Fusion
- Inflammatory infectious condition
- Pregnancy (dependent on how many weeks on, or the affected area)
- Some Annular tears
- Unresolved fracture of the spine
- Open Growth Plates
- Severe Canal Stenosis