Coventry Shoulder Pain is often sharp to begin with but will commonly turn to an ache within 10 days. You may have pain and restriction but if this is significantly limited please seek medical attention .
Coventry Shoulder Pain causes There are many ligaments, muscles and tendons that can get injured during a fall or wrench to the shoulder. Should I get medical attention?
- You cannot lift your arm away from your side
- Your joint feels deformed or out of place or your shoulder blade sticks out
- You are unable to put weight through your arm
- You developed large amounts of swelling immediately after your injury.
- Numbness or pins and needles in your arm/hand.
Coventry Shoulder Pain, Pinched Nerve
A pinched nerve, also known as nerve compression, can occur for a variety of reasons. Compression of a nerve in the neck or, less commonly, in the shoulder itself can trigger shoulder blade pain. Overuse, age-related changes and injuries are among the most common causes of this type of nerve compression.
The signs and symptoms of a pinched nerve vary, and can occur intermittently or persistently. As pain in the shoulder blade area occurs with many conditions other than a pinched nerve, medical evaluation is needed for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment.