Wrist – Hand Pain Dupuytrens-contracture, Shockwave & Laser Therapy.
Gymna ShockMaster Therapy for Dupuytrens-contracture and Wrist / Hand Pain.
What is radial shockwave therapy?
Radial shockwave therapy is the perfect treatment method for all chronic and complex musculoskeletal conditions. Operational principle A rapidly-moving projectile transfers its energy to the applicator. The generated radial shockwaves are spread out and absorbed by the area of the body that is being treated. Effects Pain reduction:
- Release of substance P
- Hyperstimulation of pain sensors Regeneration of affected tissue:
- Improved blood perfusion and new vascularization
- Increases in growth factors
- Increases in mesenchymal stem cells
- Stimulation of the metabolism Mechanical effects:
- Breakdown of calcifications and fibroses Benefit
- Short treatment times: approx. 10 minutes
- 6 to 8 treatment sessions needed on average
- Realistic alternative to surgery for hand pain Dupuytrens-contracture
Shockwave therapy • Chronic tendinopathy and enthesopathic conditions in general • Tennis elbow/lateral epicondylitis • Golfer’s elbow/medial epicondylitis • Hand pain Dupuytren’s contracture • Ledderhose disease • Heel spur/plantar fasciopathy • Shin splints/anterior tibial syndrome • Patellar tendinopathy • Achilles tendon pain • Myofascial pain syndrome • Iliotibial band syndrome • Cervicalgia • Tension headaches • Lumbago • Cellulitis • Pseudoarthrosis • Metatarsalgia • Acupuncture points • … Shin splints/tibial stress syndrome Pain reduction.
Regaining levels of activity before the injury. Indications Shoulder pain Reduction of pain-induced mobility restrictions.
Removal of any calcifications. Myofascial pain syndrome Disruption of permanently contracted sarcomeres in the muscle fibres. Reduction of radiating and local pain. “ShockMaster® is outstanding for patients with hand pain Dupuytrens-contracture and chronic pain. We have comfortably treated many patients, resulting in significant and lasting improvements.