Back Pain Coventry| Lower Back Pain | Sciatica & Disc Specialists.
Back Pain in Coventry, IDD Therapy – Free MRI Review, NON – Surgical Solutions, Non Invasive, No Anaesthesia, No Injections.
Coventry Central Chiropractic & Physiotherapy Clinic. 12 Park Road CV1 2LD. Provides Digital X-rays, Diagnostic Ultrasound Scanning, IDD Therapy, Shockwave and Laser Therapy, 20 treatment video’s are available to view on this page.
Specialist modalites including IDD Therapy, Shockwave Therapy, Low Level Laser Therapy are proven successful in treating chronic and recurrent injuries and conditions.
IDD Back Therapy
IDD Neck Therapy
Specialist modalities including IDD Disc Therapy, Shockwave Therapy, ( Hip Bursitis can be treated with shockwave therapy) Low Level Laser Therapy are proven successful in treating chronic and recurrent injuries and conditions.
Hamstring Hyper Tenicity
Ilio Tibial Band Syndrome
Back pain can be extremely painful, affecting how many people live their lives. If you are suffering from back pain in Coventry or Warwickshire and you are searching for a local physiotherapist or chiropractor to ensure you receive the best possible treatment available, then we at Central Chiropractic Clinic are here to help. Located in Coventry, we are ideally situated to offer back pain treatments to those who are based in Coventry, Warwickshire and the nearby areas.
We understand the detrimental effect which back pain can have – and with a comprehensive understanding of the causes of back pain we are confident we are able to identify the cause of the problem and provide treatment to alleviate the pain and help you get your life back on track.
Back pain can be the result of poor posture, stress, disc problems and injury – and identifying the cause is the first step to the treatment of back pain.
Back Pain Treatment
The back extends from the top of the buttocks to the lower region of the neck and shoulder, and is therefore a main component of the human body. The back structurally supports the trunk of the human body and the head, it is surrounded by a number of muscles and houses the main nervous system which runs to the rest of the body.
Therefore, any injuries which occur to the back often are very painful and hard to identify. At Central Chiropractic Clinic we have years of experience which allows us to pinpoint the cause of the problem and identify the best form of back pain treatment in Coventry, Warwickshire areas. Speak with us today and telephone us on 024 76 222 002.
Lower Back Pain, Sciatica, Disc and Nerve Pain.
Did you know that approximately 80% of people in the UK suffer from back pain at some point in their life? If this doesn’t surprise you, the fact that roughly 15% of all UK citizens experience back pain should. Lower back pain can be the result of injury, poor posture and infection, to combat this, we at Central Chiropractic Clinic offer a wide choice of lower back pain treatments in Coventry, Warwickshire and surrounding areas with the intention of identifying the problem, alleviating the pain and preventing the problem from arising again in the future.
The lower back is very susceptible to injury due to the very nature of its design – it needs to be supple and flexible to allow for a greater level of movement, but it is this which can also increase the risk of injury to the lower back. Injuries to the lower back typically include sprained ligaments, ruptured discs, trigger points, inflamed joints and strained muscles however we at Central Chiropractic Clinic also deal with a number of different injuries and causes of pain in the lower region of the back which range from poor posture and kidney infections.
Lower Back Pain Coventry & Warwickshire
Pain in the lower back can restrict your movements, causing pain when you bend down, lean over or swivel to the side – at Central Chiropractic Clinic we believe that chiropractic treatments is the best form of lower back pain treatment. Chiropractic treatment centres on re-positioning the spine to ensure that your posture is correct, and the treatment re-establishes normal vertebral motion in the spine. While chiropractic treatment is effective at treating the problem it is also a long-term solution.
If you are suffering from lower back pain in Coventry, Warwickshire or nearby areas, book an appointment in our Coventry-based clinic today and call us on 02476 222 002.
Request an Information Pack
IDD Fees and Terms
Fees: . IDD Disc Therapy – Free Consultation
- Per IDD session at our Clinic: are discounted to £45 for block of ten when prepaid.
- In addition to 10 treatment course of IDD treatment bought in advance we offer two 30 minutes sessions of Laser Therapy FREE OF CHARGE giving you potential saving of £66.
- We have noted that the low level laser therapy option does facilitate the changes introduced by IDD treatment. If you are deemed a suitable candidate for IDD the treatment is charged at a cost of £55 for one hour for the first treatment appointment.This allows us gather all appropriate information and have a discussion before the treatment begins, apply heat to the appropriate area pre the IDD treatment, the treatment time itself and a cold pack application post treatment.
Non completion of the prepaid IDD Therapy sessions.
- Should you for one reason or not you do not complete the IDD Therapy course and any refund that may be due, will no longer be eligible to the discount price of £45 per treatment, therefore you will be charged the full non- discounted price of £75 per treatment that has been undertaken.
IDD may not be suitable if you have any of the following conditions.
- Severe Canal Stenosis
- Surgical hardware in the spine
- Severe Scoliosis
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm.
- Vertebral Fusion. Inflammatory
- infectious condition
- Pregnancy (dependent on how many weeks on, or the affected area)
- Some Annular tears
- Unresolved fracture of the spine.
- Open Growth Plates
- Severe Canal Stenosis
- Surgical hardware in the spine
Get An Appointment
Get an appointment today by filling out the form below.